Guyana's President David Granger, this morning, met with CARICOM Secretary-General, Ambassador Irwin LaRocque at the Ministry of the Presidency. The President indicated to Ambassador LaRocque that his Government respects the rule of law and will abide by the ruling of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). “I am prepared to comply with every…Read More...
- CRIP implementers’ capacity to monitor, evaluate programmes being enhanced
- IFD Meeting in Trinidad and Tobago to prepare for CARIFESTA XIV
- Pushing Regional Transportation issues at hemispheric meeting
- Meet McAllister Hunt, Saint Lucia’s CARICOM Youth Ambassador
- Decisive action at highest level of government needed to mainstream youth development – ASG Slater
- CARICOM and stakeholders to host youth forum in Guyana this week
- CARICOM, ACP Secretariats examine areas for collaboration
- CARICOM Secretary-General briefs new Barbados Prime Minister
- EU disburses Second Renewable Energy Tranche of BBD $3.15 million to Barbados
- Pesticides in focus at Suriname meeting
- CARICOM SG congratulates Kazakhstan’s President on Inauguration
- CARICOM Secretary-General meets Guyana’s President
- Africa-Caribbean Trade: What are the prospects?
- Sir Hilary To Appear Before US Congress On Reparations
- A United CARICOM Diaspora?
- CCJ ruling clear path to free, fair and credible elections – Pres. Granger
- CCJ Finds GECOM Chairman’s Appointment Unconstitutional
- CCJ affirms Guyana’s no confidence motion
(EU Press Release) Barbados has received a boost from the European Union as the government forges ahead with its…
Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Secretary-General, Ambassador Irwin LaRocque has extended congratulations to the…
Guyana's President David Granger has said that his government will abide with the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ)…